Back to top
Our HOUSE coffee is a medium roast blend of high quality Arabicas from South America and fine Robustas from Asia with a classic Italian Espresso blend, all elegantly combined. Our SINGLE ORIGIN is from one farm in MEXICO, dark cocoa and caramelized nuts are the flavours. Our Organic coffee is double washed Arabica beans from Africa, our lightest roast. Our DECAF is Swiss method washed with water not chemical
double shot single origin Colombia over ice and chilled milk
Back to top
A wide variety of Black and herbal teas are available. Our selection includes Barbados, Green Pina Colada, Coconut, Caramel, Rooibos, Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Camomile, Premium Green, Wild Berry
Specially selected black teas from the best tea gardens of the world
- ENGLISH BREAKFAST - High grown Ceylon teas from the best tea gardens, expertly blended, give this tea its crisp distinctive style, quality and aroma
- EARL GREY - A blend of selected teas with strong and coloury liquors, delicately flavoured with the essence of bergamot, a small citrus fruit.
an Indian flavoured black tea with cardamon, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, orange peel and spices. Can be infused with milk.
processed naturally and known for its health benefits, popular in Japan and China with a unique flavour.
A selection of herbal infusions which are naturally caffeine free and good for your mind and body.
- LEMONGRASS AND GINGER SERENITA - ginger, lemongrass, lemon peel and liquorice rounded off with a sprinkling of peppermint make this a restful drink.
- CAMOMILE SOOTHER - a light, fragrant, apple tasting infusion, well known as a soothing and restorative beverage
- PEPPERMINT REFRESH - Brews with a peppery, piquant fragrance. Highly appreciated for its digestive properties
- FLOWERDANCE ROOIBOS (a red caffeine-free tea from South Africa) - rose and sunflower make this tea floral and aromatic. Can be enjoyed hot or cold.
- BARBADOS - (drink hot or cold) Hibiscus flowers, rosehip, orange pieces and Corinth and finished off with a sprinkling of pineapple, lemon and papaya. Imported from Europe and can be drunk hot or over ice.
- COCONUT TEA-From Byron Bay, 1min brew to heaven
Back to top
choose any 4 for $6.90 ... or see our 4 faves below ($6.90 ea):
Pear, pineapple, lemon, ginger
Carrot, celery, beetroot, apple and ginger
(barley grass extra $1)
Apple, cucumber, celery, pear
(barley grass powder extra $1)
apple, spinach, lemon & celery
Watermelon, mint, apple, pineapple & celery
orange, apple, carrot & ginger
orange, strawberry and grapefruit
choice of four fruits / vegetables